Here’s a great interview with Alex Roepers, Founder of Atlantic Investment Management. During the International Value Investing Conference in Luxembourg Alex discusses:
- At 03:48 he explains, why he thinks Europe is currently a candy story
- At 05:44 we talk about Alex Roepers’s view on Japan
- At 07:30 we talk about the changing use of cash in Japan
- At 09:08 Alex explains his view on ETFs
- At 10:26 Alex Roepers gives an overview about his white paper “Putting Things into Perspective: Compelling Value Opportunities in a Growth Market”
- At 18:54 we talk about the risk of disruptions for “classical value stocks”
- At 20:53 we end the interview with a dive into the three main holdings of Atlantic Investment Management – Owens Illinois, Timken and Eastman and learn how they make sure, their moat is not disrupted.
You can watch the entire interview here:
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: