This Acquirers Multiple Stock Is Undervalued, According to Greenblatt, Dalio, And Simons

Johnny HopkinsStock ScreenerLeave a Comment

Part of the weekly research here at The Acquirer’s Multiple features some of the top picks from our Stock Screeners and some top investors who are holding these same picks in their portfolios. Investors such as Warren Buffett, Joel Greenblatt, Carl Icahn, Jim Simons, Prem Watsa, Jeremy Grantham, Seth Klarman, Ray Dalio, and Howard Marks. The top investor data is provided from their latest 13F’s. This week we’ll take a look at:

HF Sinclair Corp (DINO)

HF Sinclair is an integrated petroleum refiner that owns and operates seven refineries serving the Rockies, midcontinent, Southwest, and Pacific Northwest, with a total crude oil throughput capacity of 678,000 barrels per day. It can produce 380 million gallons of renewable diesel annually. It holds a marketing business with over 300 distributors and 1,500 wholesale branded sites across 30 states. It also has a 47% ownership stake in Holly Energy Partners, which owns and operates petroleum product pipelines and terminals principally in the southwestern United States, but has announced a proposal to purchase the remaining 53%.

A quick look at the price chart below shows us that the stock is up 14.49% in the past twelve months. We currently have the stock trading on an Acquirer’s Multiple of 4.30 which means that it remains undervalued.

DINO Chart

DINO data by YCharts


Ken Griffin – 3,095,558

Cliff Asness – 2,131,782

Joel Greenblatt – 101,999

Jim Simons – 44,082

Ray Dalio – 43,720

Israel Englander – 20,654

Jean-Marie Eveillard – 10,106

For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.

FREE Stock Screener

Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.