David Einhorn is a successful American hedge fund manager. He is the Founder and President at Greenlight Capital, a “long-short value-oriented hedge fund”.
He has recommended a number of books that have influenced his thinking and approach to investing. While this list is by no means complete, here are some of the book recommendations from David Einhorn:
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. This classic book on value investing is one of Einhorn’s most frequent recommendations.
- Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd. This book is a more in-depth look at value investing than The Intelligent Investor.
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. This book is about the role of randomness in life and markets.
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. This book is a sequel to The Black Swan. It discusses how to build systems that are resilient to shocks and uncertainty.
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Lawrence Cunningham and Warren Buffett. This book is a collection of Buffett’s annual letters to the shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway.
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: