Terry Smith is a very successful investor, British hedge fund manager, and Founder and CEO of Fundsmith.
He has recommended a number of books that have influenced his thinking and approach to investing. While this list is by no means complete, here are some of the book recommendations from Terry Smith:
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Hagstrom.
- The Predators Ball by Connie Bruck.
- Berkshire Hathaway’s Annual Shareholder Letters by Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger.
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher.
- Hawkwood: Diabolical Englishman by Frances Stonor Saunders.
- Business Adventures by John Brooks.
- Facing Ali by Stephen Brunt.
- The Most Dangerous Enemy by Stephen Bungay.
- Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman.
- Merckx by William Fotheringham.
- The Outsiders by William Thorndike.
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: