Mohnish Pabrai is an American investor and author. He’s best known for his successful investments and having lunch with Warren Buffett.
He has recommended a number of books that have influenced his thinking and approach to investing. While this list is by no means complete, here are a five book recommendations from Mohnish Pabrai. These book recommendations can be found in various interviews, speeches, and writings by Pabrai:
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham: This is a classic investing book that Pabrai considers to be his “investment bible.” It teaches the value investing philosophy, which is based on buying stocks that are undervalued by the market.
- The Little Book That Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt: This book teaches a simple investing strategy that has outperformed the market for many years. Greenblatt’s strategy is based on buying stocks that have high earnings yield and low price-to-book ratios.
- One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch: This book is a great resource for learning how to find undervalued stocks. Lynch was a successful mutual fund manager who made a lot of money by finding stocks that were selling for less than their intrinsic value.
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America by Lawrence Cunningham: This book is a collection of Buffett’s most important writings on investing and business. It is a great resource for learning about Buffett’s investment philosophy and how he has built his successful business empire.
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder: This book is a biography of Warren Buffett that provides a deep look into his life, investing philosophy, and business practices.
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: