Here is a list of 10 of the best investing podcasts on the planet. This list is by no means complete and is certainly not in any particular order. If you’re an investor take some time to have a listen to the great podcasts on this list, they’ll provide you with an awesome starting point for your investing education. Feel feed to add your favorites in the comment section below.
- “We Study Billionaires” – Hosted Stig Brodersen, Trey Lockerbie, and Clay Finck, this podcast explores the investment strategies of billionaire investors such as Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, and Ray Dalio. It provides in-depth analysis of their investment philosophies, strategies, and insights on the financial markets.
- “Invest Like the Best” – Hosted by Patrick O’Shaughnessy, this podcast features conversations with a wide range of investors and industry experts. It covers topics such as portfolio management, investment strategies, and insights on various asset classes.
- “The Meb Faber Show” – Hosted by Meb Faber, this podcast covers various investing and portfolio management topics, including global investing, factor investing, asset allocation, and more. It features interviews with investment professionals and discussions on current market trends.
- “The Acquirers Podcast” – Hosted by Tobias Carlisle, the creator of “The Acquirers Multiple” investing strategy, this podcast focuses on value investing and deep value strategies. It features interviews with prominent investors, discussions on stock analysis, and insights on market trends.
- “The Knowledge Project” – Hosted by Shane Parrish, the founder of Farnam Street, a website dedicated to helping individuals improve their decision-making, mental models, and overall cognitive performance. The podcast explores a wide range of topics related to personal and professional development, including decision-making, critical thinking, creativity, leadership, and learning.
- “Motley Fool Money” – Produced by The Motley Fool, this podcast provides insights on investing, personal finance, and market trends. It features discussions on stocks, mutual funds, and other investment options.
- “The Peter Schiff Show” – Hosted by renowned economist, financial broker/dealer, author, Peter Schiff, this podcast focuses on weekly economic data analysis and unbiased coverage of financial news, both in the U.S. and global markets.
- “The Ramsey Show” – Hosted by personal finance expert Dave Ramsey, this podcast covers various aspects of personal finance, including investing, budgeting, retirement planning, and wealth building.
- “Money Guy” – Hosted by Brian Preston and Bo Hanson, this podcast offers insights on investing, financial planning, and wealth management. It covers topics such as retirement planning, tax strategies, real estate investing, and more.
- “InvestED” – Hosted by Phil Town and his daughter Danielle Town, this podcast focuses on value investing, with an emphasis on Warren Buffett’s investment principles. It provides practical advice on stock analysis, portfolio management, and long-term investing strategies.
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: