In addition to The Acquirers Podcast, Tobias has just launched a new weekly podcast called – VALUE: After Hours on his Greenbackd website. Value: After Hours is a podcast about value investing, Fintwit, and all things finance and investment. Tobias is joined by co-hosts Bill Brewster of Sullimar Capital Group, and Jake Taylor, author of The Rebel Allocator. In this episode Taylor, Brewster, and Carlisle chat about:
- What Do You Do When You Get A Call From Charles Munger?
- Warren Buffett Is The G.O.A.T And Berkshire’s Secret Sauce
- At Today’s Levels, Even If Value Does Start To Outperform, Maybe We’re Not Going To See The Same Out-Performance As We Did In The Past
- Google Is The Tax On Everything These Days
- Here’s A Game That Helps Us To Decide Whether Investing Is More Luck Than Skill
- Why Is Apple TV Diverting Me To The Disney Arcade App?
- Why The Mandalorian Is A Must Watch
- Kinetic Energy And How It Applies To Investing
- How Did Jim Simons Become So Successful And The Big Problem With Indexing
- When Do Buy-Backs Make The Most Sense?
- In Hindsight It’s Easy To Pick A Winning Stock – But Who Could Have Predicted Amazon’s AWS?
- Is it important to understand if a company’s revenues or profits are sustainable or overstated, understated due to boom or bust conditions?
You can find the podcast at Greenbackd here: (S01 E01) The VALUE: After Hours Podcast
For all the latest news and podcasts, join our free newsletter here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: