The Acquirer’s Multiple covers:
- How the billionaire contrarians invest
- How Warren Buffett got started
- The history of activist hedge funds
- How to Beat the Little Book That Beats the Market
- A simple way to value stocks: The Acquirer’s Multiple
- The secret to beating the market
- How Carl Icahn got started
- How David Einhorn and Dan Loeb got started
- The 8 rules of deep value
The Acquirer’s Multiple: How the Billionaire Contrarians of Deep Value Beat the Market provides a simple summary of the way deep value investors find stocks that beat the market.
- Interview with Zach Abraham at Know-Your-Risk (KNR) Radio (November 28, 2017)
- Interview with Stig and Preston on The Investors Podcast (November 20, 2017)
- Interview with Tadas Viskanta on Abnormal Returns (November 7, 2017)
- Interview with Jesse Felder on The Felder Report (October 31, 2017)
- Interview with Meb Faber on The Meb Faber Show (October 25, 2017)
- Interview with Eric Schleien on The Intelligent Investing Podcast (October 24, 2017)
(If you’d like to schedule an interview, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Buy The Acquirer’s Multiple: How the Billionaire Contrarians of Deep Value Beat the Market is out now on Kindle, paperback, and Audible.
- Deep Value: Why Activists Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations (2014, Wiley Finance)
- Quantitative Value: A Practitioner’s Guide to Automating Intelligent Investment and Eliminating Behavioral Errors (2012, Wiley Finance)
- Concentrated Investing: Strategies of the World’s Greatest Concentrated Value Investors (2016, Wiley Finance)
For more articles like this, check out our value investing news here.
Don’t forget to check out our FREE Large Cap 1000 – Stock Screener, here at The Acquirer’s Multiple: